SHARE THIS EPISODE
In this episode, Albert and Neil are joined by 2 mid-20-year-old professional ladies to help us understand more about how to motivate, retain and grow your young employees and future leaders.
We cover so much in this session that is incredibly valuable to anyone that manages or leads millennials.
The key learning points revolve around:
- The importance that your business has an ambitious vision, and that they lead by example
- how important it is to give feedback on how they can do their job better, but also the importance of seeking their feedback so that their opinion and ideas are valued
- Setting clear objectives that allow them to know what is required from them. Not detailed objectives, but clear outcomes
- Providing growth opportunities, investing in their skills and career development
- The importance of having mentoring programmes
- Having a culture in the business that is aligned with their values
and we also find out how important Love Island and Avocado on toast are in retaining your millennial top talent.